Having a wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. A moment’s worth of planning and preparation vanishes in an instant. The importance of photographing your big day cannot be overstated. Hiring a photo booth for your wedding venue is a great way to do this. A photo booth adds a fun, interactive element while providing you with candid guest shots to cherish for years to come. Follow these tips to find the perfect photo booth rental service for your needs:
- Take time to research different photo booth companies in your area. Search online reviews and ask recently married friends for recommendations. Make sure to get quotes from multiple vendors to compare pricing and packages. Look for companies with a solid reputation that have been in business for several years. It helps ensure they provide professional, reliable service.
- Think about the size and overall look of the photo booth. Will it fit in your venue space? Does the style match your wedding aesthetics? Many companies offer open-air booths while others use enclosed setups. The booths are either vintage-style or sleek and modern. Choose one that works best for your venue’s décor and layout.
- Most photo booths offer customization so you match your wedding colors and theme. Your name and wedding date appear on the photo strips. Some booths allow you to customize backdrops, provide props, or have an attendant to assist guests. Ask about inclusions to get a booth that reflects your unique personality.
- Find out if you need to hire an additional attendant for your snap booth or if there is one provided. Extra fees usually apply to attendees. For DIY booths, ask how easy they are to operate. An easy and seamless guest experience is important to you. Discuss setup and takedown needs as well.
- Check the photo package for prints per session, digital copies, photo strips, scrapbooks, and more. You’ll want plenty of extra prints and digital files to share with family and friends. See how many guests fit in the booth at once and confirm fast print speeds so your guests don’t have to wait long.
- Most companies require you to book the booth for a minimum of 3-4 hours. It ensures all your guests get a turn. Longer weddings or large guest lists require longer rental periods. Just be sure you understand the timeline and any overtime fees.
- When you’ve selected your rental company, read all contracts thoroughly before signing. Make sure delivery, setup, operation, and takedown details are correct. Confirm dates, times, and charges. Ask questions about anything that seems unclear or incomplete.
Planning and research are essential to securing a great wedding photo booth rental. If you are looking for the right company and booth for your wedding, you will find this guide helpful. Be sure to reserve your rental early as the leading vendors book out quickly! After your wedding day, you’ll treasure the candid, fun photographs you took with family and friends in the right photo booth.